Friday, April 13, 2012

 
1.
Stayed 1/14/05- 1/31/05 loved it so much, very elegant, very secure, close to shopping, transportation available 24hrs.The entire staff will make you ...More
PRICES FROM
$145/night
2.
Cali, Colombia
I liked everything about this place! Very safe, and the rooms were clean! Location is right in center of all bars, resteraunts, cafes, night life, and ...More
PRICES FROM
$89/night
3.
The restored vintage hotel with all the modern features will keep you coming back. It has all the charm and warmth expected from a first rate ...
PRICES FROM
$138/night
4.
Cali, Colombia
Best hotel but they have to change the menu and the food , because it's been there for nearley three years . So please change the menu because i will ...More
PRICES FROM
$142/night
5.
Cali, Colombia
When I booked my hotel, I asked for a 5star hotel, and they gave me the "Torre de Cali". It was not what I had in mind. When we got there the ...
PRICES FROM
$101/night
6.
Cali, Colombia
Been there done that...Have stayed in better. Good rate though. Have fun
PRICES FROM
$84/night
7.
Cali, Colombia
 

No comments:

Post a Comment